Saturday, December 18, 2010

LG 42LH55 42 inch 1080p LCD HDTV, gloss black 240Hz

Blur when a football in the end direction fly zone is no longer brown leather. TruMotion 240 Hz with now unsurpassed movement detail with virtually any experienced motion blur in some other HDTVs. It processes fast moving images instantly, so the transition is smooth. Get ultra-fast sport, nail-biting chases and adrenaline pumps of video games in Crystal Klarheit--the way you intended to. This is just what you want to see in the way of love. What could this HDTV but can decide it is slightly better.

Customer reports
LG LH55 42 "240 Hz TV: simply awesome, July 31, 2009"
By bookwurm
First, I would note way that CNET much too critical with their reviews and I'm so glad I went to look at this tv at BestBuy instead of just trust its review. I don't think you might find a better tv for only 1140.00

To start off angle is fine, if you than 15 "and display of only 6" back living room, you will be fine wide.

The remote control that comes with the tv is so wonderfully simple I mean mother it would trust to use. Summary 2 simple buttons this ease of use (input and Avmode). The keys are good not only disks, but the resulting pop-ups make very clear it, what you're doing.

Connecting the tv was incredible. The inputs are very easy to reach without the tv move sideways. Apart from the available page entries are also easy to plug - in.

A feature I wish, had the tv was AVI/mp4 playback. Though it has USB functionality, the tv is only capable of loading images and (music? can't remember)
-This should not deter, can you as a super low price makes it a good option to buy a PlayStation 3 with this TV, and one that I chose to do given that add the PS3 means play from USB, video, see wireless tv and stream shared files from your computer, all in all an important victory, especially since that holds two combined price under the midrange Samsung with Internet plus you get the added BlueRay and upscaling bonus.

As far as quality goes, I had the chance to see games at 720 and 1080 HDTV, DVD, owned and PS3. I felt very good about my purchase the results of this examination. Although I sure that am PS3's ability to upscale played looking for a role in DVD superb, I have to say that Tony Soprano, looked like it in the living room. I saw Princess Mononoke, quantity of fog / type scenes (swirling many greys) and to my surprise, no noise, artifacts, nothing. I got from the couch and status of 4 inches from the TV and couldn't believe that picture was so good for only 1100.

Gaming is excellent. I really like the games mode (and I recommend the AV mode press and function). I tried Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, Ratchet and Clank and LEGO starwars. Colors were although not as vibrant as perhaps the 2700 $Samsung nevertheless incredible and lively.

The sound on the TV is large and LOUD. I think it 14-20 (the tv goes up to 100).
Still, I decided to use my surround sound and bought off Amazon a 4.50 optical audio cable to link my stereo.

Some other thoughts:

The tv is crazy light, I set it up myself (it's really just 37 lbs) so that when you can pick up a 2 yr old, you can pick up this thing.

The tv has a nice cable management feature, but I don't use it because I only 3 lines go into my TV (HDMI cable box, PS3 HDMI, optical audio output surround sound), ya, it's so awesome.

In short, you buy the tv. You can go really wrong.

Find out more @ LG 42LH55 42-inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV, black


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment