Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Samsung LN55C650 55-inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (black)

Samsung LN55C650 55-inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (black)

Delivered to the unit price: 1,697.00 & this article for free with Super Saver Shipping.

Special shipping information: This item normally requires a flat, but is eligible for free shipping today. These items can be shipped only within the contiguous United States.

The Samsung LCD-650 HDTV is a smooth operator: 120 Hz clear motion rate technology can seeing quick action with a smoothness that is clearly the competition. All SharePoint feature allows you synchronize even for your entire household: a wired or wireless DLNA connection to your PC audio and video files on your HDTV with your remote control to stream. And Samsung touch of color design combines, texture and colour, that each institution is added.

Customer rating
Impressive TV and good sound, March 10, 2010
By Adam Thompson
About me: First HDTV, but I'm an electrical/software engineer, I have a high level of technical ability, with a low expectations. I have micro analysis which TV to buy for far too long. I attended CES 2009 and 2010 and have seen from all of the new TV coming (probably why I so long wait kept). This is the perception of this review was written.

I got this TV yesterday and saw it for most of the evening. Very good picture! I was given of the LG55lh40 but my wife after the Samsung LN55B650 view side by side with the LG at best buy and I realized there was little competition. We had the tech best let's mess with the settings to buy, for about half an hour (starting with the auto calibration of LG) but it looks right could get compared with the Samsung. I was pretty excited when I saw many great reviews about the LG and it was a much cheaper price. Sign in to Amazon I noticed the LN55C650 on sale for $1620 (even cheaper than last years Serie B) was but had no reviews, so I was a little nervous to order it. In hindsight 20/20 and I is definitely the right choice. The image is very clear and has the crisp look, the Samsung is famous.

My surround sound system is last night, so I stuck was today delivered with the built-in speaker. I was very impressed from pump from the sound, this thing could. I varied the sound from 25 to 50 (of 100) and it was nicely filled more than according to enough and the room. This is not comparable with a nice sound system, but compared to every other TV I heard, it is definitely there up in sound functions.

Look, I think that is much better than last years B650 wisely. I took care of me for the red touch of color that surround the whole TV. This model seems only centered the Red at the bottom, and it adds a really beautiful accent without overpowering, as I felt last year were. This is just a personal opinion.

Cons:
The 120 HZ feature that strongly deplores in the LN55B650 still suffers. The first thing I did when I the TV was the Dark Knight BD (1080p) on my PS3 with a v1. 3 Cat2 HDMI cable to see. I thought that was something wrong with how it was background with movement very strange things, but turning the 120 HZ feature turn the image perfectly cleaned and I notice not more problems, while watching it.. I tried all had the same problem on the 120 HZ modes and all. In other words, I turned it back on while HDTV (720 p obviously) and it seems very clean with 120 HZ.

Is it 2010 and set you can not yet a wireless radio integrated television? I think this is too ridiculous that you buy a separate module, to get wireless. My router is very far away from my TV and will have expensive added it to network cable.

I'll update this if I notice other problems.

More details @ LN55C650 Samsung 55-inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (black)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment