Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Samsung 55-inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D UN55C8000 LED HDTV

Samsung 55-inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D UN55C8000 LED HDTV

Delivered to the unit price: $2,997.00 & this article for free with Super Saver Shipping.

Special shipping information: this item normally requires a flat, but is eligible for free shipping today. These items can be shipped only within the contiguous United States.

UN55C8000 Samsung 55-inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV: provide the pure thrill of 3D entertainment, connectivity, which increases your life, and visually stunning image quality. Action jumps off the screen with advanced 3D technology for a truly unique viewing experience. Internet @ TV to get connected to the best from the Web on your HDTV, with downloadable and customizable widgets - and soon, Samsung apps. Connect with friends, share pictures, online shop and much more. Innovative LED backlight processing offers HD to a new level of enjoyment with our largest area dynamic contrast and rich, bright color. An elegant touch of color adds stunning ultra-slim design sleek versatility while bezel accent new colors and textures to your décor brings. Take entertainment further than ever before.

Customer rating
WOW. Amazing LED set!, April 5, 2010
F. Fernández "BrokenFern" (Valencia, CA)
First off I want to be clear about the way this should be. I am no professional TV raters. I'm no videophile. I'm a regular Joe and I'm reviewing this for the regular Joe, thinking about spending more than usual on a good quality television. During the next months, I am sure you can find a professional review of the usual places... But now this is my impressions.

CORNER LIGHT: After read many reviews of past years B8000 and I was worried about the light issuing from the corners of this year's C7000. I've seen shows last year's B8000 and this year's C7000 and very easy to see what people are talking about. I took a big gamble in buying this TV before I read when people with this C8000 were problems. Let me say... After this TV for about 5 hours per day for 3 days... I have not seen, the light comes from the edges like on other sets. And believe you me I was looking for. I tried it just the HD feed from time Warner Cable, Blu-ray from the PS3 Blu-ray's from Samsung 3D Blu-ray player, especially at night, during the day to find... Nothing. I just don't see it!

LOOKS: This TV is just amazing. It has a very dark black screen. It looks so nice, disabled, because it is not on. I was nervous about the brush metal look, but it actually looks very nice and compliments chrome the new four-legged stand.

Image: The clarity of the image looks incredibly. It's like if I discover for the first time HD am. This set replaces a Samsung DLP set, so of course is this a huge improvement. Having said that I have a newer plasma in the bedroom and this set looks much better than that. As with all new LED sets with 240 Hz it's Spanish soap opera home video look to it a bit. Some people really like this, some people don't. I really like it. For those of you who don't, you can disable this feature or always down. For me, this makes the image look very clear, and it makes it stand out from the other sets.

3D: with this TV I bought Samsung 3D Blu-ray player, so that I can get the 3D-Start-Kit for free. The 3D function switch on and connect the glasses was easy. The intro to monsters v. aliens was very cool. The opening looked incredibly scene in space. The ball at some paddle bound was somewhat directly made me funny and somehow. I've spent too much time with 3D, but I've noticed that some scenes were there in the movie a duplicate image with the wear the glasses had. It's not much but it is noticeable. You can immediately see scene this during the Church at the beginning of the film. It was a bit annoying. I'm hoping that the kind of stuff that gets ironed out with a Firmwear update or more content is shared, you learn this, to fix it.

OnlineTV: This is a very new area for me. I've never understood the need for me to want to apps on my TV... But its actually Kina cool. I tried a few apps, but my favorite by far is the Pandora app. I am a big fan of Pandora and this app I actually better like on my TV than online or the iPhone. The only thing I hate is that Samsung have built not WiFi. I think this set prices to the $3000 + mark should enough to add it with the set and do not require an another $80 for the USB adapter to delete me. I just wired, but thats a different wire I may not deal with.

USB: I wanted to point out that this sentence can connect an external USB hard drive and play music, photos and movies directly from your hard disk. I have a Western Digital 320, the GB passport with movies and music filled, and I was able to easily navigate the structure of files in the drive with the remote control. And it all file formats, I threw it played.

Pros:
No corner light!
Very dark screen.
Very clear picture
Pandora Samsung app
3D was surprisingly fun
External USB hard drive capable
and... NO CORNER LIGHT!

Cons:
Easy duplicate images in 3D.
WiFi is a $80 USB adapter required.

Overall I am very happy with the UN55C8000. Even with the few CONS, this sentence to this average Joe is a definite 5 stars! How to I spend more time with the set I'll be sure to update this report if I find something worth mentioning.

Please feel free to ask me and I will try my best to answer you. I know how nerve wrecking purchase such a big ticket item. This is... So I would be happy to help as much as I can.

More details @ UN55C8000 Samsung 55-inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment