Sunday, December 19, 2010

Samsung UN46C8000 46-inch 1080p 3D 240 Hz LED HDTV

Samsung UN46C8000 46-inch 1080p 3D 240 Hz LED HDTV

Delivered to the unit price: $2,997.00 & this article for free with Super Saver Shipping.

Special shipping information: this item normally requires a flat, but Saver Shipping is today for the free Super into account. These items can be shipped only within the contiguous United States.

Breakthrough image quality and advanced connectivity options combine Samsung LED HDTVs, 24 / 7 keep you entertained. This UN46C8000 LED HDTV also makes it to be easy, green and save some green by you ENERGY STAR compliant.

Customer rating
The best TV right now, 30 March 2010
By Corey Fisher (Las Vegas, Nevada USA)
This TV is absolutely breathtaking. I waited actually on the C9000 to come but the TV price is way over the line. I found out that this TV is the next step down and actually has the exact same technology as C9000 minus the touchscreen remote (which can be purchased separately) and slim profile, no big deal, that in the face already sees the TV nice and is half of the price or less then a C9000!

Quite frankly, I think this TV has one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. An example is the pin no dimming, which has a lot of dance journalists and Skeptisism collected. I've seen, the production of TV model life and I must say you, I think it's better, then local Dim and I'll tell you why... Unless there is a new Panel is formed to the local dimming "halo effect" to fix, this is currently the only way to Outradgeous contrast levels without that problem. The PIN number dimming on this TV dramatically lowers the dark spots on the screen in specific area without a Halo affect and actually pitch goes completely black when watching movies with dark screens just like a local dimming TV. I think this TV really excels at the dimming part about a local dimming TV because it creates Supurb black levels without any Halo affects. This is a big deal for me. Next is the color accuracy this body, I think that white and colors on this TV are probably better then I've ever seen. Plasma's sometimes better colour temperatures have secured a can, but will not pop out of the screen with ambience as these TV shows. This TV is sharp looking and nice and it shows wonderful 3D and high-definition like never before.

Last, but not least... this tv is loaded with features, make it easy to one which is the most feature of rich TV on the market. It is totally wireless, has 4 HDMI connections, Internet applications and streaming features and best yet, it is good! I have done a lot of research and have this TV compared his latest competitors, and this is it. Just take my word for it to see it for yourself, go and see just what I'm talking about.

More details @ Samsung UN46C8000 46-inch 1080p 3D 240 Hz LED HDTV


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment